What kind of campaigns can I run?
The Campaign Manager allows for creating a large number of promotional scenarios. This very first diagram shows an overview of campaigns you can model with Voucherify. Run through the list to grasp what's possible with our platform. At the same time, bear in mind you can mix various scenarios to get the most tailored promo workflow for your business.
|Discount coupons and gift cards|| Referral programs
||Cart-level promotions||Loyalty programs|
|| Apply discounts automatically - based on whether the customer's shopping cart has met certain criteria.
The criteria can include several parameters such as
| Coming soon!
Before you actually run the Campaign Manager, let’s understand the basic parameters available to in every promotion type:
- Timeframe - enables you to set start and/or expiry date of promo codes. If set, the code(s) can be redeemed only in a given timeframe.
- Code pattern - Voucherify gives you the ability to precisely define the code pattern. It helps your team track and manage codes when the campaign is live. You can customize:
- random part - # - is replaced by random char (eg. +00-###-##-## -> +00-rGT-39-gb).
- Redemption limit - redemption limit controls the lifecycle of a coupon. By choosing one of 3 options, you can change the way customers interact with the campaign:
- single redemption,
- X redemptions,
- unlimited redemptions.
- Status - each code can be enabled and disabled at any time from the dashboard
Now you're ready to give it a go. Let's log in and create your first campaign or, go straight to a particular campaign tutorial from the section below: