How to use my products in Voucherify campaigns?
Products can be items or services that you offer your customers. After adding them to the dashboard, you can build product-specific validation rules which restrict redemptions.
Using your products in Voucherify campaigns comes down to the following steps:
- Add your products to the dashboard - read the step-by-step guide
- Customize your inventory with metadata and SKUs - read the step-by-step guide
- Use added products to create validation rules,
- Add product-specific rules to your promo campaigns.
Create product-specific rules
After you import your items/services to the dashboard, you can use them while creating campaigns. Firstly, go to the Validation Rules section in the dashboard, choose the Plus to open a Rules builder and type a name for this set of rules.
As you can see in the picture below, product-specific rules are built in the 2nd category called order structure.
Using this rules category enables you to come up with the following limits:
- including and excluding specific products or product SKUs from the cart
- defining a required amount and price of each product or product SKU in the cart
- you can decide which of products required in the cart can be discounted
- you can also restrict redemptions using custom attributes attached to your product
Let's assume you have a store with electronics and home accessories. Now, you want to create a promotion and discount only products from the electronics category. To do so, you add a metadata property called "category" to all your products and make optional values: electronics or home accessories.
While creating a campaign you can add a validation rule based on metadata attached to your products.
Add product-specific rules to a promo campaign
When all the validation rules are ready, choose SAVE. Now, you can open a campaign manager and use this set of rules in your campaign.
Moreover, you can add more rules or create all of them from scratch in the 4th stage of the campaign manager.