Team & Project Settings
This article will guide you through Voucherify Account and Project Settings starting from managing the team and project configuration.
- Team settings can be viewed and managed only by an Account Administrator.
- Project settings can be managed by the Account Administrator and (optionally) users with proper access granted by an Admin.
- Team settings
- Project settings
The first section displays basic information about the account owner:
- Company name
- Email address (Administrator)
- Company Address
The Billing section is crucial to continue your subscription after the trial expiration. Fill in the form with your credit card and company details. Basing on a chosen plan and provided information, Voucherify will create invoices and set limits on your account.
To confirm your subscription choose CREATE SUBSCRIPTION.
Each month Voucherify issues a new invoice. The app keeps them listed in the Invoices tab to give you quick access to all your invoices.
In this section, you can manage your team and assign roles to users to build multi-level data access:
- Use the Plus to invite a new team member and assign him/her a role.
- Use the Pencil tool to edit existing team members.
- Use the Bin to remove a team member from a project.
With this directory, you can:
- create a new project,
- add next user to the project,
- get an overview of all your Voucherify projects.
- switch to a new project to see its details.
Note that you cannot delete projects on your own. In order to remove a project, please get in touch with our support team.
Fill in the form to add a new project.
Roles define what kind of data access is granted to each User. Roles directory enables you to define data access and operations assigned to a particular role. When you already create user roles, you can attach them to your team members in the TEAM section.
You can choose between four predefined roles or create custom ones with unique properties.
Legal & Compliance
Voucherify is a GDPR compliant Data Processor. Here you will find copies of our standard terms and privacy policies, as well as amendments to your compliance needs. Furthermore, it is here where you may add contact details of EU Representative, Data Protection Officer, and SLS Contact Person.
Delete People Data
In this section, you may permanently delete any customer history from Voucherify to comply with European data protection laws (GDPR). All it takes is to search for a particular customer, both active and archived, select the bin icon and hit confirm to remove customer history permanently.
General Project Settings are divided into the following sections:
- Application Information about a current project (you can add a description, default international dialing prefix, set time zone, currency, and project name).
Setting up currency in the project enables you to display values in the desired format, however, note that currency doesn't impact the way our API calculates amounts as it's currency-agnostic.
After changing the project currency, please log out of your account and log in again to continue.
- Enable client-side redemption (e.g., redeem a voucher by using a referral widget on your site).
- Enable client-side publication (e.g., get vouchers after filling a subscription form on your site).
- Enable client-side vouchers listing.
- Enable client-side customer creation (e.g., share voucher in exchange for customer data collected in Voucherify dashboard and sent through subscribe form on your site).
- Enable client-side voucher expiration date update.
- Enable client-side loyalty and referral program events.
After filling in all the general information, the Brand Details and Marketing Permissions tabs provide you with a possibility to add all necessary marketing information and data protection clauses in compliance with the GDPR and other data-related policies.
In this tab, you will be asked to provide the name of your brand, physical mailing address, and contact information.
The provision of these details is obligatory as international law states that all marketing emails must include a physical mailing address and contact information of your brand. Here you may also provide:
- Customizable permission reminder which helps avoid false spam reports.
- Your website URL and logo.
We highly recommend filling in these details as they allow your customers to be aware of how your brand collects, uses, and discloses personal data.
Information provided in this tab will be automatically placed in the footer of any Voucherify template you’ll use.
Here you can also set up customer cockpit options:
This tab allows you to add your own opt-in consents and group them. It is important to remember that in accordance with the GDPR, consent has to be opt-in which means that it should be freely given and that neither pre-checked boxes nor customers’ silence is equal with consent for personal data processing.
Here you may fill in all the details of the consent (name, category, and description). These details will help you find, categorize, and group them effortlessly. After creating your first consent, you will be able to see it in the field below the Opt-in Consents form.
This tab also grants you a possibility to group your consents and to place them in Voucherify templates.
You will be able to choose particular consents while working in the Distribution Manager where you will see a drop-down list with consents that you’ve created for the particular project. You will be asked to provide marketing permissions on the 3rd step of the Distributions Manager "Choose your audience" so that you may segment your audience accordingly.
Your marketing permissions will also be available in the landing page templates guaranteeing quick and easy customization of your dream landing page. Note that you may mark your consent as optional or obligatory.
In this section, you may define custom events that you can later use to identify converted new customers (referred customers). In a nutshell, what you can do is name events and attach to them certain attributes (e.g. name, type, optional/required checkbox) and their types. With Event Schema defined and added to your API, you can use these custom actions as a reward trigger in referral programs and launch successful campaigns.
This section allows you to define metadata for your promotional campaigns and more. Metadata can be later used for validation rules and reporting/tracking. Go here to learn more about metadata and here if you would like to see some of our videos on metadata use cases.
In this section, you can add your own private domain to host landing pages created in Voucherify. Go here to learn more.
Here you can see the limits of API callouts set in your pricing plan and set automatic notifications.
Automatic notifications settings
You can enable email notifications triggered when you reach a predefined part of your redemption, API calls and bulk API calls limits.
To enable new notifications, follow the steps below:
- Check the enable button next to the notifications you'd like to activate.
- Define what is the % usage limit that triggers the notification
- Click Add to define a receiver email address
- Confirm with Save.