Team & Project Settings
This article will guide you through Voucherify Team and Project Settings.
- Team settings can be viewed and managed only by an Account Administrator.
- Project settings can be managed by the Account Administrator and (optionally) users with proper access granted by an Admin.
- Team settings
- Project settings
- Add new project
Manage your subscription, user roles and access, two-factor authentication, and more.
The first section displays basic information about the subscription plan, billing details, and API usage. You can manage your subscription and billing details here. The Billing Details section is crucial to continue your subscription after the trial expiration.
- Subscription – to create a subscription, choose Create Subscription, choose a plan, confirm billing information, and enter your credit card information. Based on a chosen plan and provided information, Voucherify will create invoices and set limits on your account. To confirm your subscription, select Create.
- Payment Methods – change payment methods and update credit card information.
- Billing – you can edit billing details by choosing the pencil icon and updating your information in the form.
- API usage – to view the API usage per project, choose the down arrow and select a project from the list. You can also Navigate to Project Settings > API Usage to view a summary of API calls for a project. To change the notifications settings, click Set notifications under one of the graphs. You can set the frequency and receivers of notifications for exceeding a pre-defined percent of allowed API calls.
Each month, Voucherify issues a new invoice. The app lists them in the Invoices tab to give you quick access to all your invoices.
In this section, you can manage your team and assign roles to users to build multi-level data access:
- Use filters to look for members.
- Click on Invite member to invite a new team member and assign them a role.
- Click on the tricolon ⁝ to edit or remove existing team members.
Enable Two-factor authentication for your team as it adds an extra layer of security to your user accounts by making users enter a verification code (in addition to a username and password when they sign in to their account).
With this directory, you can:
- Filter projects.
- Create a new project.
- Get an overview of all your Voucherify projects.
- Switch to a new project to see its details.
- Delete projects. Click on the tricolon ⁝ next to the Project you want to delete and choose Delete.
Roles define what kind of data access is granted to each User. The Roles directory lets you define data access and operations assigned to a particular role. You can attach user roles to your team members in the TEAM section when you have created them.
You can choose between four predefined roles or create custom ones with unique properties (only for Enterprises).
Read more about roles and data access in Voucherify.
Voucherify is a GDPR-compliant Data Processor. Read about our standard terms and privacy policies and amendments to your compliance needs. You may also add the contact details of the EU Representative, Data Protection Officer, and SLS Contact Person. You also can view files such as information security management rules.
Delete People Data
In this section, you may permanently delete any customer history from Voucherify to comply with European data protection laws (GDPR). All it takes is to search for a particular active or archived customer, select the bin icon, and hit confirm to remove customer history permanently.
General Project Settings are divided into the following sections:
- Application Information about a current project (you can add a description, default international dialing prefix, set time zone, currency, advanced code settings, and project name).
- Project currency - Setting up currency in the project enables you to display values in the desired format; however, note that currency does not impact how our API calculates amounts as it is currency-agnostic.After changing the project currency, please log out of your account and log in again to continue.
- Project members – a list of all members assigned to the particular project.
- Email settings – a place for a custom domain. It is required if you want to send emails from your sender address.
- Webhooks – custom endpoint URLs.
- Application and Client-side keys – unique keys for every project.
The primary secret key is visible for 14 days only when it is generated for the first time and for 15 minutes when the token is regenerated. Secondary secret keys are visible for 15 minutes when they are generated for the first time or regenerated. Write your keys down and keep them in a safe place.
- Blocked API keys – Check whether a set of API keys is blocked. The cause of blocked API keys could be the result of reaching the limit of allowed API calls. Keys can be blocked only by Voucherify; if you want to get more information about the reason for the blocked API keys, contact the Voucherify support team.
- IP Whitelisting – Restrict API keys to specific IP addresses, permitting access only from the list of allowed IP addresses.
- Integration Keys – Create API keys with specific role types and use them for particular integrations with Voucherify.
- Your website URL allows client requests only from the given domain. Set this if you want to enable requests from any origin.
- Client-side settings:
- Enable client-side redemption (e.g., redeem a voucher using a referral widget on your site).
- Enable client-side publication (e.g., get vouchers after completing a subscription form on your site).
- Enable client-side voucher listing.
- Enable client-side customer creation (e.g., share vouchers in exchange for customer data collected in the Voucherify dashboard and sent through the subscribe form on your site).
- Enable client-side voucher expiration date update.
- Enable client-side loyalty and referral program events.
The Brand Details and Marketing Permissions tabs allow you to add all necessary marketing information and data protection clauses in compliance with the GDPR and other data-related policies.
In this tab, you will be asked to provide your brand's name, physical mailing address, and contact information.
The provision of these details is obligatory as international law states that all marketing emails must include your brand's physical mailing address and contact information. Here, you may also provide:
- Customizable permission reminder, which helps avoid false spam reports.
- Your website URL and logo.
We recommend filling in these details as they let your customers know how your brand collects, uses, and discloses personal data.
Information provided in this tab will be automatically placed in the footer of any Voucherify template you use. Here, you can also set up customer cockpit options.
This tab allows you to add your opt-in consents and group them. It is important to remember that in accordance with the GDPR, consent has to be opt-in, which means that it should be freely given and that neither pre-checked boxes nor customers’ silence is equal to consent for personal data processing.
You may fill in all the consent details (name, category, and description) here. These details will help you find, categorize, and group them effortlessly. After creating your first consent, you can see it in the field below the Add consent button.
This tab also allows you to group your consents and place them in Voucherify templates.
You can choose particular consents while working in the Distribution Manager, where you will see a drop-down list with consents you have created for the particular project. You will be asked to provide marketing permissions on the 2nd step of the Distributions Manager "Consents" so that you may segment your audience accordingly.
Your marketing permissions will also be available in the landing page templates, guaranteeing quick and easy customization of your dream landing page. Note that you may mark your consent as optional or obligatory.
In this section, you may define custom events that you can later use to identify converted new customers (referred customers). In a nutshell, you can name events and attach certain attributes to them (e.g., name, type, optional/required checkbox) and their types. With Event Schema defined and added to your API, you can use these custom actions as a reward trigger in referral programs and launch successful campaigns.
This section allows you to define metadata for your promotional campaigns and more. Metadata can be later used for validation rules and reporting/tracking. Learn more about metadata, example use cases, and watch a video on metadata.
In this section, you can add your private domain to host landing pages created in Voucherify.
Here, you can see the limits of API callouts set in your pricing plan. This view shows you the API calls that are specific to the project.
You can also navigate to Team Settings > subscription to view a summary of API calls for each of your projects.
Automatic notifications settings
You can trigger in-app and email notifications when you reach a predefined percent limit of your redemptions, API calls, and bulk API calls.
To set automatic notifications, you can either:
- Navigate to the Bell Icon at the top of your Dashboard > Notifications Center > Account Settings.
- Click the pencil icon under one of the charts, and the link will redirect you directly to the API usage notification settings.
To enable new email notifications, navigate to the Notifications Center > Account Settings and follow the steps below:
- Click Show details next to the notifications you want to activate.
- Toggle the switch next to the Email.
- Define the % usage limit that triggers the notification.
- Click Add email to define a receiver email address.
- Confirm with Save.
To enable in-app notifications, toggle the switch next to the In app.
Charts display your API usage.
To see API call statistics, hover over a given bar, and you will see the overall usage for the given timeframe (hour/day). The tag will display a percentage of your allowed API calls that have been invoked.
API calls per hour in a project
This bar chart shows your project's API calls per hour and the overall percentage of API calls utilized from the allowed limit.
Bulk API calls per hour in a project
This bar chart shows a project's bulk API calls per hour and the percentage of API calls utilized from the allowed limit.
Integration webhook calls per day in a project
This bar chart shows the daily Webhook calls used by integrations that sync data back to Voucherify (like ActiveCampaign, BigCommerce, and Shopify). You can see the current usage in a project and the overall percentage of API calls utilized from the allowed limit.
Add new project
To add a new project, click Create Project.
The first step allows for defining the project name and high-level data. The timezone is important for properly configuring expiration dates, and the currency determines which currency is displayed in the UI.
Choose whether case sensitivity should be important in your project. Case-sensitivity means differentiating between capital and lower-case letters in your codes, so FRIDAY20 and friday20 would be two different codes. Case sensitivity will affect searching for vouchers, validating them, and redeeming them.
Add team members to your new project and define their access permission levels using the dropdown under Role. Each invited user will get an email to set up their password and log into the application.