Account Settings - How to manage your account
In this section:
- Team settings (organize your team structure and manage data access)
- Project settings (brand details, time zone, currency, marketing permissions, event and metadata schema)
- Integrations (integrate with your favourite apps)
Note that Account settings can be viewed and managed only by an account Administrator and (optionally) users with access granted by the Admin.
This article guides you through Voucherify Account Settings starting from managing the team, through project settings, ending with integrations directory. Let's go!
The first section displays basic information about the account owner:
- Company name
- Email address (Administrator)
- Billing Address
- VAT Number
Each month Voucherify issues a new invoice. The app keeps them listed to enable you quick access to all of your invoices.
In this section, you can manage your team and assign roles to users to build multi-level data access:
- Use the Plus to invite a new team member and assign a role (go here to get help on that).
- Use the Pencil tool to edit existing team member.
- Use the Bin to remove a team member from a project.
With this directory, you can:
- create a new project,
- add next user to the project,
- get an overview of all your Voucherify projects.
You can also set currency and change automatic time zone settings for current project.
Fill the form to add a new project ( go here to get help on that).
Roles define what kind of data access each user is granted. Roles directory enables you to define data access and operations assigned to a particular role. When you already create user roles, you can attach them to your team members in the TEAM section.
Legal & Compliance
Voucherify is a GDPR compliant Data Processor. Here you will find copies of our standard terms and privacy policies, as well as amendments for your compliance needs. Furthermore it is here where you may add contact details of EU Representative, Data Protection Officer and SLS Contact Person.
Delete People Data
In this section you may permanently delete any customer history from Voucherify to comply with European data protection laws (GDPR). All it takes is to search for a particular customer, both active and archived, select the bin icon and hit confirm to remove customer history permanently.
Project settings are divided into the following sections:
- Information about a current project (you can add a description, default international dialing prefix, set time zone, currency, and project name).
- Project members - list of all members assigned to the particular project.
- Email settings - a place for a custom domain, required if you'd like to send emails from the dashboard from your own sender address.
- Webhooks - custom endpoints URLs.
- Application and Client-side keys - unique keys for every project.
- Your website URL used for allowing client requests only from given domain. Set * if you want to enable requests from any origin.
- Client-side settings:
Note: After changing the currency, please log out of your account and log in again to continue.
- Enable client-side redemption (e.g., redeem voucher by using referral widget on your site).
- Enable client-side publication (e.g., get voucher after filling a subscribe form on your site).
- Enable client-side vouchers listing.
- Enable client-side customer creation (e.g., share voucher in exchange for customer data collected in Voucherify dashboard and sent through subscribe form on your site).
Project Settings - Brand Details and Marketing Permissions
After filling in all the general information, the Brand Details and Marketing Permissions tabs provide you with a possibility to add all necessary marketing information and data protection clauses in compliance with the GDPR and other data-related policies.
Note: Information provided in this tab will be automatically placed in the footer of any Voucherify template you’ll use.
This tab allows you to add your own opt-in consents and group them. It is important to remember that in accordance with the GDPR, consent has to be opt-in which means that it should be freely given and that neither pre-checked boxes nor customers’ silence are equal with consent for personal data processing. Here you may fill in all the details of the consent (name, category and description). These details will help you find, categorize and group them effortlessly. After creating your first consent, you will be able to see it in the field below Opt-in Consents form.
This tab also grants you a possibility to group your consents and to place them in Voucherify templates.
Where can I use the marketing permissions I’ve just created?
You will be able to choose between particular consents while working in the Distributions Manager. In the picture, you may see both the Distributions tab and a drop down list with consents that you’ve created for the particular project. You will be asked to provide marketing permissions on the 3rd step of the Distributions Manager "Choose your audience" so that you may segment your audience accordingly.
Your marketing permissions will also be available in the landing page templates guaranteeing quick and easy customization of your dream landing page. In the landing page Designer you are going to see a preview of your marketing permissions (1) which are going to be presented in the form of checkboxes. In order to customize the consents form, go to the Form tab (2) and choose Marketing Permissions Group that you’ve created (3). Note that you may mark this consent as optional or obligatory. Here you may also provide some additional information (4).
In this section you may define events which you can later use to identify converted new customers (referred customers). In a nutshell, what you can do is name events and attach to them certain attributes (e.g. name, type, optional/required checkbox) and their types. Why bother? With Event Schema defined and added to your API, you can use these custom actions as a reward trigger in referral programs and launch successful campaigns. To learn more go to this tutorial.
This section allows you to define metadata for your promotional campaigns and more. Metadata can be later used for validation rules and reporting/tracking. Go here to learn more about Metadata and here if you would like to see some of our videos on Metadata use cases.
This directory lists built-in connections with external web services you can make in a few clicks to sync your databases and distribute codes.
For more information, follow this article, choose the integration you're interested in, and view a detailed tutorial.