How does the distribution manager work?
The Distribution Manager allows you to deliver coupon codes with a couple of clicks, straight from the dashboard. The first thing to understand is that you can customize the coupon distribution on 2 levels:
- channel - Voucherify enables you to use a wide range of delivery channels e.g. email, SMS, Intercom, MailChimp through merge tags or custom integration
- trigger - you can distribute coupons manually or define when Voucherify should automatically trigger a send-out
These levels can be mixed, so you do both:
- a manual send out of emails,
- or activate the following scenario: every time a customer joins one of your MailChimp lists, take a unique code from a campaign and assign it to him through a merge tag.
Whether manual or automatic, creating a distribution is always a seven-step process:
- Select distribution type - manual or automatic
- Set a name (used to differentiate multiple distributions)
- Select one of distribution channels: email, SMS, MailChimp (through merge tags) or Intercom
- Define your audience (with powerful segments mechanism)
- Select one of pre-generated campaigns which will feed the distribution with unique codes
- Compose your message with visual editor
- Add reminders - messages sent to customers to remind about unredeemed voucher
Now you can go to one of the tutorials below to send out the first batch of coupons.
Lastly, when your distribution is live, performance metrics are updated in real-time and presented in the Distributions view.