How do I create my first campaign?
In the first campaign, our aim is to generate a bulk of unique coupons. Such campaigns are a perfect way for efficient customer tracking and measuring promotion effectiveness. The outcome, in this case, is a pool of unique codes where each code carries the same discount (the one you define in the 2nd stage).
You can watch the video or follow the tutorial below:
Voucherify Campaign Manager supports also fixed, public codes (called standalone), referral programs, cart-level promotions, gift cards (made by using bulk codes campaign), and loyalty programs. All these promotions can be done in just a couple of minutes in your dashboard.
To run the Campaign manager, click on the Plus ➕
The manager will guide you through a five-step process:
Choose the 'Bulk codes' campaign.
Choose Discount Voucher type and give it a 10% discount 🎉
You can choose between three discount types: percent, amount and unit.
Campaign details 🔍
Define the basic parameters such as:
- campaign’s name - identifies the promotion across the system e.g. will be used for reporting and monitoring, cannot be changed once set.
- vouchers count - the number of unique codes Voucherify will generate when the campaign is saved. If you don’t know the exact number, just use a ballpark figure and tick “Auto update” - this will automatically extend the campaign with new unique codes after you run out of the initial pool.
- pattern (optional) - get creative by mixing random and static parts of the coupon code.
Auto-update - your campaign will be auto-extended every time when you'll try to distribute new code and the initial batch of codes has already run out. For example, if my 1000 vouchers will be already assigned to customers (published, distributed) and I'd like to send it to 1001st customer, thanks to auto-update mode I can do it without any campaign updates. Voucherify will automatically add a new code when I click to send the code from this campaign. You can also create case sensitive vouchers. See this tutorial to learn more.
Limits for vouchers (optional) ⏰
Here you may establish the start and expiration date of your campaign including the exact time. You may select three other general time limitations, such as:
- Make your campaign valid only during specific period of time (validity timeframe option).
- Make your vouchers active only on particular days of the week (e.g. you may release vouchers valid only on Fridays).
- Create a sense of urgency and make your vouchers valid only for a specific time after publication (publication=when customer receives the code).
In this tutorial, we have described only a small subset of the possible limits. To learn more about advanced validation rules go here.
Campaign metadata (optional) 💾
This is it! You've just learned how to configure and launch a bulk coupon campaign in just a few clicks.