Distribution Tracking and Maintenance
In this article, we will cover distribution metrics and analytics tools that ensure real-time insights into distribution performance.
In this section:
By clicking on a distribution name, you can view its Details and the workflow summary.
- When you go to the Audience tab, you'll see all message receivers.
- In the Consents tab, you can see the marketing permissions set as required to send a message.
- The Analytics tab shows distribution metrics and messages statistics.
- The Activity tab stores distribution events to keep you up-to-date with the latest changes.
Click on the distribution name to see its overview. Charts in the Analytics tab show you the number of already sent messages divided per channel and time range. If any message fails, you'll see it in the dedicated chart.
Some messages can be automatically re-sent after the failure, their delivery will be visible in the Messages Recovered chart once it's successful.
If you send unique codes, analytics will also show the number of codes published via the distribution and the number of already redeemed codes from the campaign used in the distribution.
The activity tab lists distribution events in-real time. You can see the distribution status, and updates including who and when received the messages. Using filters you can sort distribution events performed within a particular timeframe.
The campaign dashboard shows detailed distribution performance. You can see basic information like distribution state, the number of channels, redemption rate (ratio codes redeemed at least once), and detailed metrics like the number of published codes, delivered messages, and redeemed codes.
- Redemption rate – the ratio of published codes to redeemed codes.
- Code issued – codes published via the distribution.
- Message delivered – successfully delivered messages to customers.
- Codes redeemed – codes that were sent and already redeemed.
In the Distributions, you get an overview of all your distributions and their current performance.
| In the first column, you'll find:
|| This section shows
which channel was used to send codes.
| The current distribution status:
|| Precise details of a distribution schedule
(sending date, delivery date, started sending date).