FAQ about coupons and gift cards
In this article you will find some frequently asked questions regarding your coupons, vouchers and gift cards. If you don't find the answer here, please don't hesitate to contact us directly 👋
How to create case sensitive vouchers?
Vouchers are case sensitive by default, but Voucherify allows you to decide whether you would like to keep this option or perhaps change it. In order to find this option go to your Project Settings:
Keep in mind that you need to establish that before creating a new projects and campaigns and it cannot be modified later on!
Where can I find different code formats?
Voucherify supports three types of code formats: text, QR and barcode. The last two categories are especially important when running mobile campaigns as they allow your customers to redeem codes on the go.
In order to see all the available code formats create a campaign and go to the Vouchers tab straight from your dashboard ⬇️
Select a Voucher that you're looking for and click on it to switch to its detailed view 🕵️
You may display a QR code straight from this view by selecting the QR code icon next to the bin. If you want to see the barcode, you need to go to the Voucher details.
What is the auto-update campaign mode?
Auto-update campaign mode is set with the checkbox in the 3rd stage of the campaign manager.
Auto-update checkbox - if you mark this checkbox, your campaign will be auto-extended whenever you'll try to distribute new code, and the initial batch of codes has already run out.
For example, if my 1000 vouchers will be already assigned to customers (published, distributed) and I'd like to send it to 1001 customer, thanks to auto-update mode I can do it without any campaign updates. Voucherify will automatically add a new code when I click to send the code from this campaign.
Can I add vouchers to existing campaigns?
In short - yes, you can.
After selecting the campaign, go to Vouchers tab:
How can I delete a campaign?
You can delete any of the previously created campaigns or promotions. To do so, open a detailed campaign's view and choose the Bin icon.
The app will ask you to confirm and mark the following checkboxes:
- Delete permanently - If this flag is set to true, a campaign will be deleted permanently. It means that afterward user will be able to create next campaign with the same name.
- Delete validation rules linked to the campaign - If this flag is set to true, validation rules linked to the campaign will be deleted.
- Delete custom validation rules - If this flag is set to true, custom validation rules linked to the vouchers from the campaign will be deleted.
Choosing Delete removes campaign accordingly to the marked checkboxes.
How to show customers which coupons they are eligible for?
- at the moment of entering your store or reading email/SMS/notification from you
- at the checkout
What's Predefined Gift Cards campaign?
Each customer in Voucherify has a unique Predefined Gift Card assigned to their account. All these cards are part of a Predefined Gift Cards campaign which enables you to create a unique loyalty program.
Positive Gift Card balance as a Referral Reward
- A customer shares his/her referral code with friends.
- New customer utilized the referral code.
- Customer assigned to the referral code gets $5 extra balance on his/her card automatically.
- The workflow repeats each time the referral code is redeemed again.
How can I monitor gift cards spendings?
Monitor your gift cards spendings on a campaign's and global level.
Campaigns balance is visible from the Campaigns view. It informs you about the already redeemed amount and the amount to spend until the campaign ends.
If you want to monitor the total amount of all gift cards, go to the Main Project view.