Campaign and Vouchers Maintenance
In this article, we'll cover maintenance of your existing codes and campaigns including searching resources using built-in filters and metadata.
- Code search
- Code search with advanced filters
- Delete a single coupon
- Delete a campaign
- Enable/disable coupons
- Enable/disable campaign
- Clone campaign
- Campaign search
Visit the Voucher section in the dashboard to find the list with all your unique codes (unique coupons, unique gift cards, referral codes, loyalty cards).
Organize codes into categories so you can filter them out quickly. A category can be created while creating a campaign or can be added in the detailed view of the voucher. You can also manage categories in Project Settings. Read more here.
Find any coupon by typing a code into a browse field. The browse field is visible in every dashboard view. The search bar browses the code if you place at least three characters.
Browse coupons by details such as:
Go to the Vouchers view and choose Find and apply filters to set up searching criteria.
Set up filtering conditions and confirm with Apply.
Please note that you can use many filters in one search, for example, you can filter out only expired gift cards or active loyalty cards created in a particular timeframe. There is no limit on the number of used filters.
Standalone codes search
To list standalone codes in the Vouchers view, you need to set the filter Campaign is unknown.
Delete single coupon
Remember to choose the Delete permanently option if you want to use the same code in future promotions. Otherwise, if you choose Move to bin, the voucher code will be soft deleted, meaning the app won't allow you to recreate the same code in this project.
Get rid of a coupon by using Actions. Click on the three dots ⁝ > Delete.
You need to choose between Move to bin or Delete permanently which means that afterward, users will be able to create a new voucher with the same code.
Delete a Campaign
There are two ways to delete a campaign.
- Same as a single coupon, you can delete an entire campaign in its detailed view. Click on campaign name and then click the bin icon .
- The second way to delete a campaign is from the list of campaigns in the Campaign Manager. Click on the three dots ⁝ → Delete
In both of the delete methods, you will be presented with a dialog box allowing you to choose how to delete the campaign. Here you have two options:
- Move to bin: By using this option, the app won't allow you to recreate the same campaign name and codes within this project.
- Delete permanently: If you want to be able to use the same campaign name and new vouchers with the same codes in future promotions, choose this option.
Once you disable a coupon, redemption is not possible. As soon as the coupon is disabled, you can re-enable it for the campaign at any time.
A campaign can be active or disabled; as long as the campaign is disabled, vouchers cannot be redeemed.
Go to the Campaigns view, click on campaign name, and press Disable to block campaign redemptions.
If you release multiple similar campaigns and you are running short of time, you can clone an already existing campaign with one click. Visit the Campaigns tab, select the Campaign you would like to clone and duplicate it in the Campaign dashboard. Note, however, that Referral Programs and Giveaways cannot be cloned.
You can filter out campaigns using predefined criteria. Go to the Campaigns section in the dashboard and choose Find and apply filters.
You can use the following filters:
- Campaign name (filter out particular campaign, exclude some campaigns from the results, search by typing campaign name)
- Campaign type (filter out or exclude discount campaigns, gifts, referral programs, loyalty campaigns or giveaways)
- Start date (filter campaigns starting after or before a specific date, campaigns that have this date defined or with unknown start date)
- Expiration date (filter campaigns expiring after or before a specific date, campaigns that have expiration date defined or with unknown expiration date)
- Creation date (created after or before a specific date)
- Custom attributes (filter campaign with or without specific metadata assigned)
Confirm each filter with the plus (1) and Apply (2).
All active filters are visible above the list (1). When you're ready, confirm with Apply to see the results (2).
The activity tab allows you to filter and view events for the campaign. The events are listed in chronological order, with the most recent at the top of the list. You can filter the events by category and time of occurrence.