Campaign and Vouchers Maintenance
This article covers the maintenance of your existing codes and campaigns including searching resources using built-in filters and metadata.
- Code search
- Code search with advanced filters
- Delete a single coupon
- Delete a campaign
- Enable/disable coupons
- Enable/disable campaign
- Clone campaign
- Campaign search
In the dashboard, go to Campaigns > Vouchers tab to find the list of all your unique codes:
- unique coupons,
- unique gift cards,
- referral codes,
- loyalty cards.
Organize codes into categories so you can filter them quickly. A category can be created while creating a campaign or it can be added in the detailed view of the voucher. You can manage categories in Campaigns > Categories tab.
The category shows also its hierarchy. The lower the number the higher the importance.
To search for generated vouchers by code, use the search box in the top of the screen.
Browse coupons by details such as:
Go to the Vouchers view and choose Find and apply filters to set up searching criteria.
Note that you can use many filters in one search. For example, you can filter out only expired gift cards or active loyalty cards created in a particular timeframe. There is no limit to the number of used filters.
Standalone codes search
To list standalone codes in the Vouchers view, you need to set the filter Campaign is unknown.
Delete single coupon
Choose the Delete permanently option if you want to use the same code in future promotions. Otherwise, if you choose Move to bin, the voucher code will be soft deleted, meaning the app will not allow you to recreate the same code in this project.
Get rid of a coupon with Actions. Click on the three dots ⁝ > Delete.
Choose between Move to bin or Delete permanently. This means that afterward you will be able to create a new voucher with the same code.
Delete a Campaign
There are two ways to delete a campaign.
- Delete an entire campaign in the detailed view. Click the campaign name and then click the bin icon .
- In the list of campaigns in the Campaigns section, click the three dots ⁝ > Delete.
In both cases, a dialog box will appear where you can choose how to delete the campaign:
- Move to bin: By using this option, you will not be able to recreate the same campaign name and the codes within this project.
- Delete permanently: If you want to use the same campaign name and new vouchers with the same codes in the future, choose this option.
A voucher can be active or disabled. A disabled coupon cannot be redeemed. As soon as the coupon is disabled, you can make it active at any time.
A campaign can be active or disabled. As long as the campaign is disabled, vouchers cannot be redeemed.
If you release multiple similar campaigns, you can clone an already existing campaign.
Go to the Campaigns view, click the Campaign you want to clone and duplicate it in the Campaigns dashboard. However, Referral Programs and Giveaways cannot be cloned.
You can filter out campaigns using predefined criteria. Go to the Campaigns section in the dashboard and choose Find and apply filters.
You can use the following filters:
- Name – filter out particular campaign, exclude some campaigns from the results, search by typing campaign name
- Type – filter out or exclude discount campaigns, gifts, referral programs, loyalty campaigns or giveaways
- Start date – filter campaigns starting after or before a specific date, campaigns that have this date defined or with unknown start date
- Expiration date – filter campaigns expiring after or before a specific date, campaigns that have expiration date defined or with unknown expiration date
- Creation date – created after or before a specific date
- Custom attributes – filter campaign with or without specific metadata assigned
In the activity tab, you can filter and view campaign events. The events are listed in a chronological order, with the most recent at the top of the list. You can filter the events by category and time of occurrence.