Customer Cockpits (Digital Wallets)
Every time you add a new customer profile to Voucherify, the app creates an individual customer cockpit that shows his/her incentives, campaigns they participate in and current loyalty score. In this article, you'll see customer cockpits' features, including their customization.
Each customer in your Voucherify account has their individual digital wallet presenting details of their loyalty programs, assigned referral codes, and owned incentives (discounts, gift cards). You can easily publish links to cockpits using distributions and enable your customers to exchange loyalty points and get easy access to available promo codes independently.
To see a given customer's cockpit, go to the Customers tab and click on an individual customer. Then from an individual customer view, choose the option Show Cockpit.
If a customer participates in a loyalty campaign(s), the first section will present the loyalty program details.
- Total points balance - Total points balance across all customer's campaigns.
- Campaign name - The customer can switch between campaigns to view details for a specific campaign
- Tier name - If a customer qualifies for a tier within a campaign, the name of the tier will also be displayed alongside the campaign name.
- Points balance - Lists the points balance for a particular campaign
- Points expirations - The customer can see their points balance and upcoming points expiration. Clicking on the box-arrow next to the points will display a more detailed view of the points expirations, i.e. for points that expire later on.
- Use your points - This section lists loyalty program rewards, the customer can choose how to exchange their points
- Earn more points - Here is the list of earning rules that tell customers how they can earn more points.
Below loyalty program details, customers can see discount coupons, gift cards, and referral codes assigned to their profile. Incentives are divided into active/inactive categories so a customer knows what promo codes they can use at a given moment.
To publish cockpits to your customers, run a Voucherify distribution, and add a variable with the cockpit link to a message template.
Your customers will receive a message with a link to their individual cockpit.
You are in full control of the cockpits, which means you can enable and disable certain views.
To see this option, go to Project Settings → Brand Details to find Cockpits settings at the bottom of the page.
Here you may decide to disable the view of all campaigns or disable it only for particular ones.
Let's take a look at one of our customer's cockpit when campaigns overview is enabled:
See what happens when we disable campaigns overview:
You can also change the colors of customers' cockpits.
You can choose between eight colors – default, orange, blue, dark-green, green, grey, purple, red.
To learn more about Voucherify in terms of white labelling, go to this article.