How to create individual customer profiles?
Every time a new customer enters your database synced with Voucherify, the app creates a unique individual profile automatically. If you click on the customer name in the Dashboard, you'll see the customer data, their order history, activity, and assigned promo codes.
Customer profile provides you with the following data:
- Details – customer name, address, birthday, gift card balance.
- Redemptions history – this section stores all redemptions with detailed redemption information made by a customer.
- Vouchers – all promo codes assigned (published) to a customer, divided into categories.
- Marketing Permissions – shows you what consents have been given by the customer to ensure GDPR-compliance.
- Logs – here you can track all the activities taken by a customer.
- Metadata – see what metadata is attached to the customer profile, e.g., loyalty level or favorite coffee.
Create a customer profile
You can add a new customer profile by selecting Plus in the top right corner of the Customers tab.
You can always edit your customers' profiles. To do so, enter their profile and choose a pencil tool. Remember to confirm each change with SAVE.
Remember that you may update customer details in bulk using a CSV import or API.