How can I collaborate with affiliates?
In this section:
Let's see a combination of different projects and roles to manage collaboration with many affiliates who buy your coupons at wholesale and resell them through Voucherify and integrated apps 📱
The collaboration works as follows:
- A bulk of coupons generated in your Voucherify account is sold to your affiliates.
- Affiliates who bought coupons are granted access only to particular vouchers (they can browse or redeem them).
- The vouchers are resold through affiliates to the end customers.
- Affiliates can handle redemptions through the Voucherify app or a custom touchpoint.
Use case - platforms for reselling coupons 🤔
In this use case, we want to resell Voucherify coupons through platforms such as Shopify.
The workflow looks as follows:
In order to start, create vouchers for each affiliate in a separate project.
The new team members get an email with the password to the Voucherify dashboard. They can then connect Voucherify to reselling platform through API keys and start selling vouchers 💵
As an account owner, you can monitor all projects and their details to define affiliates' effectiveness 🔍
Seamless coupon distribution ✉️
Multi-channel distribution options available on the dashboard simplify coupons’ delivery:
- By adding USER roles, you don’t have to export vouchers manually to deliver them to the affiliates. When they log into their Voucherify account, they have access to the particular project and coupons, ready for action.
- Affiliates have access to the distribution manager which automates SMS and email send out. The manager allows them to deliver coupons to the end customers straight from the dashboard. In case of points that don’t have access to the dashboard, affiliates can use an export tool and deliver coupons to the merchants in the CSV file.
Coupon tracking 📊
Coupons’ performance should be currently tracked and measured to estimate collaboration efficiency on every level.
1. In the dashboard, the administrator sees all projects with their details to keep an eye on a collaboration efficiency.
2. Affiliates have access to see their project on the dashboard, which allows them to monitor the effectiveness of particular redemption points (merchants).
Affiliates access control 🔒
Once you start to collaborate with third parties, you have to ensure that their access to your data is under control. By defining the MERCHANT roles and using separate API keys, you can be sure that third parties won’t be able to go beyond their access; additionally, their access can be revoked at any time without any development involvement.