How to Create a Subscription?
First, create an account by signing up for Voucherify. You'll have 30 days to test Voucherify with a free Sandbox project and a test e-store.
Each subscription starts with a free trial. You can test the platform for free. After creating the account and logging in, you have access to the test (Sandbox) project. If you'll upgrade from the trial to a paid plan, the Sandbox project will be visible in your projects list but won't be counted to your projects limit. Learn more about the Sandbox mode.
How can I continue my subscription after the trial?
If you'd like to continue using Voucherify after the trial period, you can upgrade to one of our paid plans or a free plan. The free plan has the following limits:
- 100 API calls/hour.
- 500 API calls/month.
- 1 project
- 1 user.
- Slack community support.
- Shared infrastructure.
The process of subscribing is self-service:
- Visit the Subscription section in Team Settings.
- Click Create Subscription and select a plan.
- Fill out the billing information and add credit card details, then click Create (sometimes the credit card form may take a while to show up).
Your billing cycle starts from the day you confirm your subscription.
How can I update my pricing plan?
The process is self-service. To update your subscription or billing details, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Subscription section in your Team Settings.
- Hit Change plan.
3. Fill out the credit card form and company details and confirm.
If you're interested in custom limits or features, contact us to set up a call on the Enterprise plan.