Loyalty Maintenance & Tracking
In this guide, we'll cover the maintenance and tracking of your loyalty campaigns. Read on to learn about loyalty metrics you can track and how to introduce changes to ongoing campaigns to boost your results.
Click on the campaign name to open the dashboard. From this view, you can introduce the following program changes and actions:
- Change the campaign status from Active to Disabled (stop campaign).
- Add new digital loyalty cards (unique loyalty codes).
- Edit campaign settings. This option directs you back to the Campaign Manager, where you can edit earning rules, rewards catalog, tiers, and other program details.
- Duplicate the campaign.
- Delete the campaign. If you want to reuse the campaign name in the future, remember to check the Delete permanently checkbox.
- Import CSV file with loyalty cards or Export campaign data.
Next to adding new loyalty codes, you can manually Publish (assign) them to particular customers.Create distribution directs you to the Distribution Manager where you can set up new loyalty notifications.
Tracking & Reporting
Track the real-time performance of your loyalty program on many levels. Using the dashboard, you can monitor and analyze the campaign metrics and each participant's activity individually.
Loyalty Program Performance
Click on the loyalty program name to visit the campaign dashboard.
You can see the following campaign metrics:
- Active distributions and sent messages (they can deliver rewards, inform about added points, send loyalty cards, and more).
- Top earning rules and top rewards.
- A sum of points gained by your customers sorted by date.
- Conversion rate chart that shows the total number of redeemed points sorted by date.
- Recent program changes and customers' actions.
Using the remaining tabs, you'll get insights into campaign details.
- The Loyalty Cards tab shows all the unique loyalty cards generated so far. By clicking the code, you can see card details. You can also publish or deactivate a particular card, display the QR code and get an overview of the number of each card redemptions.
- The Tiers tab shows the setup of your program levels.
- Earning Rules tab lhows the list of campaign earning rules and lets you manually enable or disable the particular rule.
- Rewards Catalog shows what incentives customers can get in exchange for points.
- The Participants tab lists all customers who have a loyalty card published (assigned) to their account. You can see the customer name, attached loyalty card code, and publication date.
- The Metadata tab stores all custom attributes assigned to the campaign.
- In Rewards Redemptions, you can see a list of all points redemptions made so far by your customers.
- The Notifications tab shows the setup of distributions used to communicate with your customers throughout your loyalty campaign.
Voucherify enables you to track end-customers activity in particular loyalty campaigns. Click on the customer's name to visit his/her profile and go to the Activity tab. You can choose a particular loyalty campaign or list activities coming from all loyalty programs using filters. Moreover, you can filter out customer's activities performed within the given timeframe.
You can also use our API to filter all customer activities by date or a specific event. Visit our Developer Hub to learn more.