How can I create personalized messages with codes?
This guide assumes you've already familiarized yourself with the basics of a Distribution Manager.
Sending emails via the Distribution Manager enables you to create personalized messages that go along with your brand design and style.
Voucherify is equipped with a flexible email messages editor with multiple customization options.
You can choose between a simple template with limited customization options or a configurable flyer that offers a much wider scope for personalization.
Here are some customization options available for all pricing plans:
- A simple text editor (font effects, font size, links, text layout).
- Variables (e.g., customer name, coupon code, and more).
- Images (image size, alt text, link, gif files, alignment).
- Buttons (CTA size, color, alignment, corners, and link).
- Dividers (width, color).
- Social media buttons (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube).
- Background (header with your logo, colors, content space, borders, and alignment).
- Footer (text, colors).
Here is an example of an email message you can create with Voucherify editor:
Each message can include specific variables put automatically into emails to create a feeling of a personal approach:
- customer name
- customer email
- voucher code
- voucher QR code
- voucher barcode
- voucher value
- customer cockpit
- reward name
- reward value
The code from a chosen campaign can be included in your message in three formats:
- text code
- QR codes