How does the Campaign Manager work?
In this section:
Friendly Reminder 💡
This guide shows the Campaign Manager based on creating a coupon or gift card campaign. If you'd like to run a referral program or cart-level promotion, please follow respective guides:
You can also follow our video tutorial:
To run the Campaign Manager and launch a new campaign, choose Plus.
Choose voucher type
In the second stage, you can choose a type of coupons in your campaign:
- bulk codes (unique, one-off codes),
- standalone (fixed) code (public, multi-use code).
Here, you can also establish other details:
- name of your campaign (go here to find some inspiration for naming your campaign),
- auto-update mode,
- redemption limits and codes count,
- code pattern.
Friendly Reminder 💡
Auto-update mode makes sure that new codes will be automatically generated for your campaign if you ever run out of the original pool of codes.
Campaign details (timeframe)
In the 2nd step, the manager asks for campaign details like:
- start and end date of your program,
- particular validity timeframe (e.g. only for 3 hours every day),
- particular days only (e.g. Wednesdays special discount code),
- counter of coupon validity.
You can read more about time limits for vouchers in this guide.
Discount value and voucher limits (optional)
In the 3rd section, you will be able to set up the type and value of your discount, plus establish optional redemption limitations (known as validation rules).
You can choose between:
- amount type (the currency of the discount is set per project),
- percentage type (here you can also define the upper limit of the discount),
- unit type (based on Products).
With validation rules, you can add specific limits and set buying circumstances required to redeem a code. They enable you to run well-targeted and customized campaigns secured with budget-based limits.
You can find a comprehensive list of validation rules and their attributes in this article.
Metadata attributes enable you to assign custom properties to your campaign, customer, vouchers, and other Voucherify objects.
Before you add a metadata property, please follow this guide to learn more.
Now, you're ready to create your first campaign! Find the one you're interested in and tutorials will guide you through the Campaign Manager step-by-step: