How does the campaign manager work?
In this section:
Please note that this guide shows the campaign manager based on creating a coupon or gift card campaign. If you'd like to run a referral program or cart-level promotion, please follow respective guides:
Campaign manager 💼
To run the manager and launch a new campaign, choose the Plus.
Choose voucher type 🛍️
In the second stage, you can choose a type of coupons in your campaign:
- bulk codes (unique, one-off codes),
- standalone (fixed) code (public, multi-use code).
Here, you can also establish other details:
- name of your campaign (go here to find some inspiration for naming your campaign),
- auto-update mode,
- redemption limits and codes count,
- code pattern.
Campaign details (timeframe) 🔍
In the 2nd step, the manager asks for campaign details like:
- start and end date of your program,
- particular validity timeframe (e.g. only for 3 hours every day),
- particular days only (e.g. Wednesdays special discount code),
- counter of coupon validity.
You can read more about time limits for vouchers in this guide.
Discount value and voucher limits (optional) 🤚
In the 3rd section, you will be able to set up the type and value of your discount, plus establish optional redemption limitations (aka validation rules).
You can choose between:
- amount type (the currency of the discount is set per project. Go here to learn more),
- percentage type (here you can also define the upper limit of the discount),
- unit type (based on Products).
With validation rules, you can add specific limits and set buying circumstances required to redeem a code. They enable you to run well-targeted and customized campaigns secured with budget-based limits.
You can find a comprehensive list of validation rules and their attributes in this article.
Campaign metadata 💽
Metadata attributes enable you to assign custom properties to your campaign and its vouchers. Before you add a metadata property, please follow this guide - What's metadata?