This integration allows you to add a new contact from Autopilot to Voucherify automatically. Plus, you can enhance the profile of a contact being stored with custom properties stored in Autopilot.
- Zapier account
- Autopilot account (generated API key for Zapier)
- Voucherify account (keys from project settings)
- BETA version of Voucherify <> Zapier app - invitation link
- From the invitation link, create a new Zap
- Set Trigger: Click the Create a new Zap button. In the Trigger Service drop-down, choose Autopilot, and choose a trigger using the additional drop-down – Contact Added
- Connect Autopilot account by providing generated access key
- Test connection by clicking Test button
Set Action: In the Action Service dropdown, choose Voucherify (invite link) to send your Autopilot data to. In the Action drop-down, choose your desired and click Continue -
Edit Template for Voucherify action: Select proper data from Autopilot and forward to Voucherify. The most important:
- Source Id - Autopilot contact ID or email,
- Email - customer email, Customer Name
Metadata - custom properties which will be useful for defining distributions and corresponding customer segments: title, company etc. You can use your custom names for properties.
Finalize Your Zap. Back on your new Zap screen
Test: Try out your Zap using the sample/test data shown next to your fields. When you have finished this step, click Continue. As a result of the test, you will see a new customer in Voucherify.
Name Your Zap: Give your Zap a name. You may find it easiest to use the same Title/Name given to the corresponding feed.
Make it Live: Click the Make Zap Live button. That's it!